The 3M2 Series Radio / Remote Control is a versatile System, ideal for complex industrial applications. The compact, 8-pushbutton Transmitter fits easily in the user's hand. The 3M2 Series is a 3-motion, 2-speed radio, suitable for most industrial applications. With a range of 300 feet, the 310 can accommodate larger applications without compromising safety.
Installation of the 3M2 Series is very simple, and both AC and DC* voltage configurations are available. As with all Duct-O-Wire ™ Controls products, the 3M2 Series comes with a standard two-year Warranty against all manufacturer's defects.
- Enclosure: IP65 (indoor/outdoor)
- Structure: Fiberglass
- Both power source and output relays with fuses
- Synchronous transmission encoding and decoding
- Frequency: 310.0325 ~ 321.535 MHz
- Operating temperature: -30° - +75° C
- Relays: 10A/250V
- ID Code: 32 bit
- Response time = 65ms
- Range: 300 feet
- *AC Standard - Consult Factory for DC Configuration
Transmitter & Receiver Specifications
- 6.4" L x 1.9" W x 1.8" H
- 0.6 lbs.
- 2 AA size alkaline batteries
- 3-stage power indicator
- Removable key (waterproof)
- Changeable push button symbols
- Shock resistant design
- Password power-on: 4 digits
- Normal power consumption: about 40mA
- 6.6" L x 6.1" W x 3.5" H
- 3.1 lbs.
- Input: 110 VAC
- Alarm and signal light output
- Power source detector
- Anti-power interrupt circuit
- Shock resistant
- Enhanced watch-dog circuit
- 3 superheterodyne
- Frequency deviation tracing circuit